- Don’t let foreign corporations sue Australia over our policies on GE crops, coal seam gas, health & more! http://t.co/bzN8i4Dzrf #auspol 19:32:02, 2013-11-09
- Moocs data offers promise of perfect teaching http://t.co/vLewjR5Lqw #edutech 17:27:04, 2013-11-09
- 10 Corporations Control Almost Everything You Buy — This Chart Shows How http://t.co/PdFJR79NZ4 15:33:03, 2013-11-09
- A brief history of Scott Morrison http://t.co/7WEg90UccS #auspol http://t.co/myUMYI7HAo 13:19:07, 2013-11-09
- Based on their logic I expect the Libs to repeal ALL anti-vilification laws. Is Holocaust-denial legal in AU? http://t.co/Twbw7It9pw #auspol 17:27:05, 2013-11-08
- 30 Apps Perfect For BYOD Classrooms http://t.co/AAw8FYWFxU 15:33:03, 2013-11-08
- First we get no science minister. Now the CSIRO is being gutted. http://t.co/FfCjH0l6tb #auspol 13:19:08, 2013-11-08
- Patrick Stewart is a Boss.
- How politics can get in the way of sound educational decisions http://t.co/gpUWuJrhK0 15:33:03, 2013-11-06
- “More first Australians were killed than Native Americans on the American frontier and Maoris in New Zealand” http://t.co/qIS6gVl7qb #auspol 13:19:06, 2013-11-06
- Thought-provoking interview with Bill Gates about his work on improving global health http://t.co/E7gh8E21NN 20:42:03, 2013-11-04
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
Twitter posts: 2013-11-04 to 2013-11-10 / 'Til All Are One by Sridhar Dhanapalan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Australia CC BY-SA AU licence.