- @GruenHQ a company can be classified as a collective noun, so there is nothing wrong with using (cont) http://t.co/yshDjwZd in reply to GruenHQ #
- @GruenHQ That’s my point. You are stating an opinion. You have made an accusation on national TV but haven’t been able to back it up. in reply to GruenHQ #
- @snerdish have you looked at http://t.co/ZHzULAJk ? in reply to snerdish #
- “CIOs need to combine the business knowledge of a CFO and the leadership skills of a (cont) http://t.co/QBmkvCq3 #
- @snerdish can’t promise anything, but send an e-mail to email@example.com. Where did you get your XO from? in reply to snerdish #
- One Direction’s Screaming Fans Lead to Hearing Loss (cont) http://t.co/1JoHHBx3 #
- Study Finds Current Pop Music too Loud and Unoriginal (cont) http://t.co/AsdY9rQQ #
Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-08-08 / ‘Til All Are One by Sridhar Dhanapalan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Australia CC BY-SA AU licence.